Sunday, March 18, 2012

A Secret Study Spot Without Your Phone


As I prepare for my massive anatomy exam I have made two key discoveries:

1. I need to have special study locations where I can crank work out.

2. If I leave behind my phone or computer I can also CRANK WORK OUT!

One's study location should be free of all distractions. One should not be easily found there and should also not have a view of other people, cars, animals, distractions, etc. It should just be a student with his or her work.

One should also not bring a phone or computer. One claims a computer is needed, however, unless you're typing a paper or need it for research you really don't need it. Also, if you need it but don't need internet that is cool too.
Also the phone, ahh we love it and we hate it. Leave it behind if you're seriously trying to study. People 20 years ago did fine without cell phones and there is no reason we can't as well; they were actually probably much more productive.

Good luck and
Stay Strong,
Trevor

Picture from: http://www.hooverwebdesign.com/free-printables/signs/free-printable-no-cell-phone-use-in-office-sign.html

No comments:

Post a Comment