Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Who am I?


Hi Everyone!
Thanks for coming to my blog!
My name is Trevor and I am an active college student in VT.
I have a big interest in College Health. Our lives our too busy, chaotic, stressful, and hectic that we often forget what can be most important in life, our Health. Having the knowledge to handle health/life is important and therefore I have created a blog made by a college student for college students that tackle health issues most relevant to us.
Topics I will be addressing:
Monday: Diet
Tuesday: Exercise
Wednesday: Inspiration/Fun-Day/Laugh a Little
Thursday: Mental Health: Sleep, Depression, Stress Management, etc.
Friday: Relationships: Sex and Partying
Saturday: Random Topic
Sunday: Managing Work: Jobs and Academics, as well as Time Management.

I hope you all enjoy!
Please feel free to comment, give me advice, tell me what you think, as well as different topics you might want me to bring up!
Stay Strong!
-trev
(The pic is of me at a half-marathon in Burlington, VT! I finished in an hr and 37min! that was the first one I did!)

No comments:

Post a Comment