Thursday, February 23, 2012

Be Well Red Tea


During the academic semester our lives can feel so busy and overwhelming that it can be hard to get things straight. With 20 different things happening everyday you can strive off of it or become overwhelmed and depressed with all of it. It all depends on one's mood and what else is happening in his or her life.
In order to combat some of this stress I highly recommend Be Well Red Teas from the Republic of Tea. The teas in this collection are anything from get some zzz's, get happy, get relaxed, get charged, get gorgeous, etc. These teas are supposed to aid one with whatever issue ails them, whether that be digestive issues, a messed up sleep cycle, acne, depression, etc. Be sure to check out the link I put up for more info.
I personally have used their tea for sleep, depression, and clear skin. I find that all their teas taste great; I am a fan.
The other great point about all these teas is they are natural and safe. It isn't like I need to take a serious drug to combat acne, sleep issues, or depression. Even if the tea has no effect on the issue that is ailing you, it is still full of anti-oxidants and other health benefits.
*I do recommend reading the warning information on the teas before you purchase or drink it, some of the teas such as the Get Happy have ingredients such as St. John's Wort, which is great for mild to moderate depression, however can also make birth control less effective.
*If unsure if you should drink a tea, do not drink the tea or consult a doctor first.
Have a great day!
Check out these Teas,
Stay Strong,
t-rev
(Picture from http://www.republicoftea.com/be-well-red-teas/c/1/)

2 comments:

  1. I'm a tea fanatic, and yet have never heard of be well red teas... Just might hafta try some out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! My favorite is the Get some Zzz's and Get happy! Ask me about them when I see you next!

      Delete